Saturday 12 May 2018

No OPI Just NO!




Why OPI WHY?

You had 40 years to do a collection and it looks like it took you forty minutes.

Even worse it looks like you forgot you had to come up with something and let Doris the tea lady do it.

There is no mention of the TBirds!?!
The entire film is about the TBirds and Pink Ladies and there is no mention of them?
You even had a black leather effect polish and there is NO MENTION OF THE TBIRDS!!!

Hopelessly devoted should be white.
Song quotes are wrong.

Tell me about it stud is the only one that makes sense.

This was the very first proper film I saw at a cinema and it has a special place in my heart.

This was a collection I would have bought all of just because it was Grease.

I am not buying any of them as I feel as though no thought went into this.

Someone else could have done a much better job had they got the license.

Just so so sad.

Anyone else feel this way or just me?





No comments:

Post a Comment