Friday 7 December 2012

Superdrug Take 2

I know I said I would never use Superdrug again but I was tempted buy the box of Accesorize eye shadows and wanted to get the matte Sleek palette for a friend so I decided to grit my teeth and try again

They arrived with two pieces of paper over them but in perfect condition so I was hugely relieved. Then I was stupid because I saw Tresemme on offer and decided to get some in bulk so not to have to look for shampoo for a while.
They returned to type and threw all my order in one big box with a bit of paper on top and sent it on it's merry way. WHEN will they realise they need to pad parcels to stop breakage's??
Of course I emailed them and had the same stupid reply as last time. NO APOLOGY just a request for EVIDENCE. Take my advice (which I am really doing now!) NEVER SHOP ONLINE AT SUPERDRUG!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG, this is terrible! thank you so very much for warning us...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome honey, their customer service is awful.

      Delete
  2. Oh no!!! That sucks. Did they replace the damaged items?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After they gave me the run around and treated me like a liar or thief. The best part was the replacements cracked too but not as bad and didn't leak so I decanted them into a tupperware tub. They have been told numerous times about their packaging and customer service but they don't care. I won't be making that mistake again!!

      Delete